Student Internship Programme Launched
Calling all students! Are you looking to gain some valuable work experience next year?
Here at the Chester House Estate, we are launching our new internship programme aimed at students who are currently studying at university, sixth form or college level.
This fantastic opportunity will allow a lucky few to gain real world experience working for a brand-new heritage visitor attraction business, putting you in a great position for the next stage of your career.
Our 2021 business student placement programme, will include 8 student internship programmes:
· Social Media and Website Intern
· Marketing and PR Intern
· Purchasing Intern
· Business Development Intern – Artisan Shopping
· Business Development Intern – Weddings
· Business Development Intern – Events and Programming
· Business Development Intern – Hospitality
· Education and Community Engagement Intern
These placements are voluntary, include frequent remote working and require a minimum 1 day per week (term time only) commitment.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role you wish to apply for. Role profiles are also available on request. Applications must be received by 17th February 2021.